MyOnlineEdu is committed to ensure user privacy is protected. We ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
QWhat information we collect?
- Contact information including email address and phone number
- Demographic information, preferences and interests
- If you signup as a student we do ask about the details including full name, address, email, phone and other social media URLs.
QWhat we do with the information we gather?
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with better services, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- Improve our products and services and customize the website according to your interests.
- Periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information, which we think would be interesting to you.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by phone, fax or mail.
- The contact mobile number is essential for our bidding tool.
QHow secure is your information?
We are committed to ensure that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information what we collect online.
QWhat about links to other websites?
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information, which you provide while visiting such sites and this privacy statement does not govern such sites. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
QHow do we control your personal information?
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. You may request details of personal information, which we hold about you under the Information Technology Act 2000. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.