Web Design and Development - Complete Guide for Beginners
Choose an eLearning option and you can self schedule the course based on your convenient date and time.
Below are the upcoming sessions. Click on the enroll button to attend the session.
|Days In Week
|There no schedules sessions for this course. You can self schedule from above.
Duration: 48 Hours
Go through the course topics to be covered.
Introduction of Web Programming. Get your free website and hosting
Learn HTMl 5 coding and how important it is for website design.
Learn CSS and make your website beautiful
Continue with HTML and CSS
Bootstrap is a framework used to design your website easily.
Learn server side programming using PHP
Learn database based application using MySQL
Continue on PHP and MySQL
Start a project based on your choice
Continue work on the project
- Build responsive websites
- Be proficient with databases and server-side languages
- Be a comfortable front-end developer
- Bid for projects on freelance websites
No pre-knowledge is required - enthusiasm is all you need!
We will provide you all the course material we go through during the course sessions. All HTML, CSS, JS, PHP and SQL files will be delivered to you for your practice an future reference.
Project Hands On
- Learn to build websites.
- Learn to build front end design
- Learn to build backend design.
- A registration, login and blogging application as project or could be any other based on the participant's choice.