Data Structures using C Programming
Data Structures using C Programming is a 9 weeks course, consisting of 4 hours per week lecture, assigned reading and homework programs. This course introduces the IT student to data structure design and implementation with C Programming.
Choose an eLearning option and you can self schedule the course based on your convenient date and time.
Below are the upcoming sessions. Click on the enroll button to attend the session.
|Learning Option||Start Date||End Date||Time||Days In Week||Enrollment
|There no schedules sessions for this course. You can self schedule from above.|
Duration: 40 Hours
Go through the course topics to be covered.
What is data structures. Revision of Arrays, Pointers, Functions, structures in C programming
Singly linked list
Doubly Linked List
Doubly Linked Lists
Learn various searching techniques.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will have demonstrated the following skills:
- The ability to write C-language code according to a project specification;
- The ability to prepare for exams in many university's IT course.
- The ability to develop C-language modules following standard industry practices and conventions;
- The ability to properly design data structures and the algorithms to transform them.
- Knowledge about Computer
- Basic knowledge about C programming.
- Good understanding of Arrays, Pointers, Functions and Structures.
- Write, Compile and Run C programming.
In case you need to learn C Programming, check our course on C Programming
We will provide course materials to learners as mentioned below:
- Study Material (.PDF)
- 60+ C Programs demo
- Quiz and Assignments Preparation
Project Hands On
- 60+ C Programs Demo
- Linked List Programming
- Stack, Queue, Circular Queue
- Various Searing techniques
- Various Sorting Techniques